Thursday, July 3, 2014

Update!

Hey, everyone! This summer is going by really fast and I've already learned so much. Working with Mechele is going great and I'm learning so much about the behind the scenes of bringing a design to market. From getting price quotes to identifying material costs, getting a product up and running is a lot of hard work. I am so glad that I have been able to work side by side with Machele and see this long complicated process first hand. The experience that I'm getting, like researching and contacting suppliers is really valuable to my education as a designer. I've learned you can have the best designs in the world but if you don't know how to bring them to life and work out all the kinks along the way your not going to get vary far. The summer is not over yet and I am exited to learn more and gain more experience! 



No comments:

Post a Comment