Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Farewell!


Well, The summer is coming to a close and sadly Machele and I have had our last day. I have to thank Machele for an amazing experience that has given me so much valuable information on what its like to be a designer. Seeing and being a part of the design process and building a brand has been incredible. Nothing compares to first hand experience and I had a summer filled with just that. The things I learned this summer I will carry with me not only into my junior year but also with me into the professional world. I cannot thank Machele enough for being such an awesome mentor and always making the projects about more than just churning out a product. She really took the time to explain and discuss things with me and gave value to my opinions as well. I also need to thank the Uarts Fellowship Program for giving me this opportunity. Have a great school year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment