Monday, August 25, 2014

What Art Sanctuary has taught me

With classes already started, summer  has finally ceased for us college students. However, my time outside of the studio was still filled with learning. My time at art Sanctuary has been an experience for since the beginning. Working with a group that is so involved with the community opened new perspectives as fair as art goes. Being opened to new art forms as well as ideas and inspirations, I met interesting professionals in their craft. They shared their advice as well as their stories and I learned about their journey. Through flexibility and professionalism, Art Sanctuary has shown me that while in the field of non-profit art organizations it takes both drive and patience to succeed. Holding this in mind, I hope to take the lessons I learned and move forward this year. It is great to know that even though this program has ended, I have been made a new addition to a great team

No comments:

Post a Comment